Changelog for shira.at
- Switched from default to docker and back to default httpd again
- HTTPS support (from Certbot)
- Created projects with simple HTML examples
- Added a subdomain ad.shira.at
- New Host: netcup.de
- Redesigned Website for simplicity, removed unneccessary files
- Removed every subjective article, website is now objective Information only
- Domain change from oblivion.at to shira.at
- Revamped the CSS Design, making it more minimalistic
- Integrated projects from my other site shira.at
- Review Section stays for now, will probably be moved for something more objective soon
- Added the review section again, now with broader variety of reviews (LNs, Movies, Anime)
- Added the first few movie, anime and Light Novel reviews
- Disgaea 5 section is gone, only KH2 and Reviews exist now
- Due to problems with the server host half of my website is gone, backups included.
- Content is now limited to KH2 Articles only, will take a while to get everything else back.
- Re-Designed the landing page and index pages. More smoothness, less css.
- Mobile Version done for every page. Should load automatically if you are on mobile.
- Temporarily removed the review and opinion section.
Site is now focusing on more objective articles, and not subjective.
- Removed a lot of css from the KH2 articles
- Added a new Disgaea 5 Section with the first article being "How to quickly level-up early"
- Added the "about" page, containing information, contact and facts about the site.
- Site has been moved to another host of a new company, making it more stable and reachable.
- Added Wings of Vi and Octopath Traveler Demo Reviews
- Optimized the folder structure
- Added the opinion (aka. complaint) section
- Added the first few rants about Overwatch, LoL and co.
- Server got moved to a new system with a new IP, better stability and consistency
- Changed name from infinitehearts.de to oblivion.at
- rewrote the links to every page (shortened it)
- Changed the Font of the headers to a better looking one
- InfiniteHearts => Oblivion
- Re-wrote a few lines on the KH2 Articles
- Added a gif comparison to the Ultima_vs_DP KH2 Article
- Added the "Dodge Slash" Article for KH2
- Remade the index page, now shows Articles and KH2 Articles as 2 different buttons
- Added new KH2 Articles: How to PS2 on PC / How to Cheat in PCSX2 / MemoryCard Download
- Changed the cooming soon page to use less resources (Removed nearly all css)
- Compressed the images better than before, saving even more bandwidth
- Removed Website-Hitcounter because robots/crawler were giving fake hits
- Re-design of the review page is now live and now has a mobile version too
- Removed about.php and .php in general
- Added a fitting background to every game review page
- Changed about.html to about.php and added a Website-Hit Counter
- Added three more KH2FM articles including 'MemCard Download', 'Counterguard Comparison' and 'Cheat Engine Tutorial'
- Made index.html for Subfolders
- Renamed every image for better folder structure
- Made a category for articles (with Kingdom Hearts 2 Articles)
- Added the first article "Ultima vs Decisive Pumpkin"
- Compressed all Images for better Page-Loading-Speed
- Made a Mobile CSS (Mobile Version) for the Website
- Added this Changelog to index.html
- Changed folder layout internally to include every icon in a single folder for review.html
- Redesigned the Reviews.html
- Added projects.html
- Added the first project: Payday 2 Randomizer
- Added the first 2 Not-finished reviews: KH2FM and The Witness
- Created the initial Design for the website
- Linked the Domain "infinitehearts.de" for my website
- Created the first basic sites: index, comingsoon, about and reviews.html
- Added an Icon for the Browser Tab
- Added a Background Image with a new Font which looks like "Breath of the Wild"